Thursday, January 7, 2010

What tea tree oil product should I get to help with acne?

These are the different types of tea tree oil products there are, which ones should I use to help deal with acne?





I have chosen tea tree oil because it really seems to help much more than other products. Here is the link:





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/search/search.aspx?Search=tea%20tree%26amp;orderdesc=true





10 points for the best answer! Talking out of experience helps :)What tea tree oil product should I get to help with acne?
Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator it will help get deep down and get rid of the bacteria that causes the zits.. I love this stuff but i also switch between this and Biore Complexion Clearing Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser. I feel like when I use one product for so long it doesnt seem to work as well after a while.. same with shampoo. So i switch it up.. you dont have to but that works best for me. Also try to drink more water and less foods with high fat.. i know its hard seems like everything thats good is greasy but you will notice a big difference in your skin if you do a toxin flush by only eating fruits and vegetables and drinking water or fruit juice most people do it for a week it also helps lose weight by flushing out all of that built of ';sludge';





here is a link to the biore wash


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





and if you want more info on doing a toxin flush this doctors website shows you how to do it properly so you dont get left hungry... my skin was awesome after i did this for 6 days.. i slowly started eating meats dairy and bread again and my skin is still pretty clear.. plus i lost 4 lbs...they also have recipes on the website too.


http://www.drbenkim.com/full-body-cleans鈥?/a>What tea tree oil product should I get to help with acne?
Haha, they have everything on that page. Well, of course, you should always use a facial wash, exfoliator, moisturizer, spot treatment, and if you have oily skin, toner. And the face mask is optional.





They have all those products there, but my advice is that you should not buy the entire skin care line. Tea tree oil is great for acne, but it's also really drying. Even if you have oily skin, I'd advise not to buy everything there. You could use their blemish stick or that tiny bottle of tea tree oil as a spot treatment for existing acne to dry it up, but I think some of those products might be harsh on your skin.
I was using Oriflame's purifying tea tree oil. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment