Thursday, January 7, 2010

For someone who knows about or has used these Mary Kay products- Oil Control Lotion and Oil Mattifier-look on?

I have a sample of the Oil Control Lotion and Oil Mattifer. Can someone tell me if I can use these both one after the other. If so, which do I use when? Like after or before cleaning my face or before or after moisturizing my face...Also, do i use the oil mattifier under my makeup or what? thanks.For someone who knows about or has used these Mary Kay products- Oil Control Lotion and Oil Mattifier-look on?
I sell Mary Kay and use both of these products.... Use the oil control lotion 3 after you wash your face, as a moisturizer. Then, if you are SUPER oily, you can dab on a bit of oil mattifier before you do your make-up. BUt, the mattifier is best used after you have make-up on (or not) halfway through the day. When your face starts to get oily, just dab it on, it goes over makeup, and then you won't have to reapply powder.





If the oil control lotion isn't enough moisture for you, use a very light amout of moisturizer and then use the oil control.





Mattifier - for later in the day when you get oily, can go on a bare face or over make-up.For someone who knows about or has used these Mary Kay products- Oil Control Lotion and Oil Mattifier-look on?
The Oil Mattifier is for people who have REALLY-extremely oily skin. It's a customized product. Oil Control Lotion is a basic skin product. If you have extremely oily skin use oil mattifier or just go with the basic Oil Control Lotion. Oil mattifier controls shine for at least 8 hours. Do not use both! You can use Oil Mattifier or Oil Control Lotion under your makeup. They both serve same purpose.
I know that my mother wears both of them. She usually puts them on in the morning after washing her face but before putting on make up. Also I think that the oil control lotion is used as a moisturizer but I am not sure about this. Anyway both are great products and my mom just loves Mary Kay
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment