Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've ugly curly and frizy, stuborn and dry hair! i tries many products inc coconut oil. Nothin seems help me

I use to go 4 reboding but i didn't do it for past 6 months due hair condition.I've ugly curly and frizy, stuborn and dry hair! i tries many products inc coconut oil. Nothin seems help me
Use olive oil, not coconut oil ... and you get it in any grocery store in the OIL section, buy plain olive oil, not 'extra virgin' (you don't need the 'flavor' since you don't eat your hair) ... then wash it but don't condition it, towel dry it and comb/pour enough olive oil on until it starts to 'drip' everywhere ... then wrap your hair up completely (use a BATH towel, not a hand towel) and sit somewhere warm/hot for TWO FULL HOURS. When you unwrap your hair it should feel nearly dry ... wash it again ONCE and condition as normal ... let it AIR DRY after you comb it out ... it should be soft, silky, and far less frizzy ... if you still have some frizz do another 'treatment' in a week, and do one every week until you can go a week with 'no frizzies' ... after that you should be able to do a treatment once a month to once every three months. Olive oil is how the women in Jesus time kept their hair looking beautiful, and it still is THE BEST for dry, frizzy hair ... especially curly, stubborn hair. I found out about this olive oil treatement from my hairdresser (who is also a good friend) and I give it to you because we ALL deserve to have good, healthy, SHINY hair.I've ugly curly and frizy, stuborn and dry hair! i tries many products inc coconut oil. Nothin seems help me
gahh.. My hairs pretty much the same way... %26amp;%26amp; it's never ending





My Advice: Definently use the silk elements line ! it's like magic fer this kind of hair i would know from muchhhhhhh experience %26amp;%26amp; it smellls really Good lol You can find it at any sallys beauty shop =)
try and avocado wrap. it really replenishes hair and you can do it yourself
What I use is Garnier Fructis, and that will work for the frizz and moisture for your hair. You should also try Pantene ProV. That will help keep it smooth and soft. Be careful not to blow dry or straighten your hair too much because that will lead your hair to get damaged. Hope this helps! This works for me!
u should get a perm if this hair bother's u so much!!!
My hair is in good condition but really dry. A couple of things I do is slather olive oil all over my dry hair, work it in ALL OVER really well and leave it on for as long as I can stand it. Wrap a towel aroudn your air because it does drip.





When you go to wash it out, put the shampoo on BEFORE you wet it, if yo dont you will be in a mess. Use very warm water when you go to lather the shampoo up. You may have to shampoo and rinse 2 or 3 times to get all the olive oil out. it makes your hair look and feel fantastic.





Another thing I do when I don't want to spend quite as much time as using the olive oil takes is to put my a big bunch of conditioner on first, also with my hair dry. And let it sit and soak in 5 or 10 minutes, then shampoo it out.
you should stick with deep conditioning moisturizers and drinking lots of water. consider getting a trim to take away from the frizz if the ends are split or damaged. try leave-in conditioners until you drop * the ones meant for african americans* to add weight and managability. stay away from too many products at one time and also gels and spritz because they dry out hair. go for moisturizing lotions *like luster's pink* and dare i say a moisturing oil sheen, like with an olive oil instead of coconut. the key to taming the hair is moisture....seriously!:)
One option is to cut it, and wear your hair short.

No comments:

Post a Comment